Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Latest Music Vid Done - What's next...

So you'll notice that I uploaded another "Intermission Bits 3" video.  These clips were taken from my Superman 64 video...you'll also notice that the audio from this video was out of sync toward the end.  Reason for this is that the Superman 64 video was made in Premiere CS3 as opposed to CS6 that I have now...and I used completely different settings back then.  When I imported it to CS6, it didn't like the changes and gave me a hell of a time to export it again.

I also created another music video.  The song is NeoNature, created by nervous_testpilot from OCRemix.  There were a lot of Deus Ex remixes I could find but I liked this one the most.  At first I thought I'd take this more in a serious direction and do a commemorative sort of video...but then I had a hard time finding good quality walk through footage so I eventually gave up with being serious and made it a joke toward the end.  Either way, gives you all perspectives of the game...the good, the bad and the humorous aspects.  Great game, should pick it up on Steam if you haven't played it.  Certainly worth playing through once, even if it is dated.

I'm going to take a break from Music Videos for now (though I have a ton more I want to make, in time).  I'm now working on the Valkyria Chronicles review (playing the game through AGAIN since I didn't capture any footage the first time around) and at the same time I'm going to work on "Video Game Deaths - The Sequel".  I'd say "Part 2" but I think I broke up the original "Video Game Deaths" into multiple parts...so I'll just say "The Sequel" instead.

I'm going to make the Valkyria review in a different style...going to script some of it and adlib the rest, as per usual.  I'm actually going to show ME in the video as well but mostly game footage.  I may have to cheat a little...just so I can go through the 2nd playthrough faster.  Yes, I've already researched cheats because that's the type of gamer I am (when it comes to single player anyway).  Sorry, I can't help it! It's a disease!  Must cheat if I know I can...but don't worry (Byron) I swear I didn't cheat the first play through.

Sorry I keep going back and forth with what videos I plan on making next.  It's hard to decide.  But now I think I'm set FOR SURE on Valkyria and Video Game Deaths.  So stay tuned.  Here is a happy picture for the holiday.  Oh yeah - Happy Holidays all!


No comments: