Friday, December 12, 2014

Still Making Videos...

I'm almost done this Deus Ex music video I'm working on...sorry it's taking so long.  I just had to download all the freakin footage from around the web.  I could get it myself but that would mean playing the entire game over again which will only delay the video further.  It's funny, I wanted to do this hoping it would be quick and easy so you guys weren't waiting 500 years to see more videos...but these things never work out for me...EVERYTHING takes 500 years to make these days.

Anyway, it's almost done and then next I'm either working on the Phobe review or Valkyria Chronicles review.  I know I keep changing my mind on what to do next but I'm going to try and stick to my guns this time.

Hey System Shock 2 is on sale for a buck ($1.08) on Steam for anyone that actually reads my blog...and likes that game.  Good times.

Anyway that's it for now.  Here is a pic of on old man.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahahaha Phobe?!

A couple of years ago, I actually sent a few emails to the local cable company/cable 10 asking them if I could get a copy of that movie. They never got back to me. I remember the music nd slow motion...tkk-a-tkk-a-tkk...tkk-a-tkk-a-tkk...
hahahaha