Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Still at it

Still working on the Video Game Death's video.  I'm only about 1/4 of the way done but I'm slowly progressing.  Still collecting footage for my Valkyria Chronicles review as well.  In the mean time, I may upload some filler for my Youtube site...just so I have something uploaded.  I may upload some gameplay footage of "Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion" and the "Star Trek Armada 3 Mod" that was released for it.  It's very well done and a must get for any Star Trek fan.

You can get Sins on Steam for about $43.99 (at this time)...pretty steep.  I happen to get in on sale for like $10 though. I think it's worth it if your a strategy fan.  The Armada 3 mod is free here:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/star-trek-armada-3

It's a bit tricky to get working though.  If anyone happens to get stuck and need help, let me know...but then again nobody reads my posts except for like 2 people LOL...why do I bother then?

Anyway, don't give up on me yet, I'm still working...just not enough time in the day.

Here is a picture of...something


No comments: