Monday, August 10, 2009

Long time no Post...

Wow, sorry guys, I haven't posted anything in a long time.

My in-laws came down from India to visit us for the last month and a half or so, so that kept me quite busy amongst other things. I'll try and get back on top of things soon.

I'm still working on videos but now I'm doing several at once (not that ONE video was time consuming enough)...the Out of this World project has been put on hold while I work on a Title Segment for my buddy Sarkis and is video game reviews. The segment isn't overly complicated but I just don't have the time to do anything anymore...not even play games.

I'll eventually get around to doing something...

I've been playing some Left 4 Dead lately, it is or was the new craz for my group of friends. Yes, I know the game is old now but we just started getting into it and already it's getting repetitive lol. I still really enjoy the game but a lot of my other friends are done with it.

Maybe I'll take some in game footage for those of you that are not aware of the game...or just Youtube it, there is all sorts of footage and spin-off's of this game.

Some of my favorite vids are:

What happens when Francis gets his Pills
Left 4 Speed
Left 4 LOL

1 comment:

Azra Momin said...

So you've had no time for fun and games, but you've been playing Left4Dead? You bad boy.

My friend and I were telling each other how we should make one small goal for each day and see that we accomplish it. That way we get something done that we've been putting off. And I don't mean all the regular stuff of life, but my art, in my case, or your video work, in your case. Just 15 minutes a day to further our interests. Shouldn't be too hard.

I'll play if you do!

XXX