Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Possible Delay

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, the latest Jeff's Work video may be delayed.  It would appear that there are specific individuals who are watching my videos that I tend to poke fun at an extensive amount.   Because of this, I'm forced to edit the video to remove these parts...or tone it down a bit.

It's possible they'll find it amusing (who doesn't poke fun at themselves here and there) but considering that I work with these people, I don't want to chance pissing them off.  There are some people in the video that I don't care about pissing off (as you can tell)...anyway, don't be surprised if these specific videos go private some day.

This is the very reason I stopped making Jeff's work videos because of fear of being fired.  I only then posted them when I stopped working at said place but even then I had to remove specific names and what not. 

Soooo I'll edit it tonight and hopefully still upload tonight but that depends on how long exporting takes...usually a couple hours.

I may upload the unedited version but only share with a specific few. Once this video is done, I'll get to work on the Final Fantasy Tactics video only because I  like to mix it up a bit and I've been wanting to do this one for awhile.

Stay tuned...here is a picture of realistic looking Sonic...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do I keep appearing in all your videos? Also, you need more pokemon

- John Bird

Unknown said...

You should just change their names in the video, that way they can't say they are offended. And then at the end of the video, just say something like "Some characters names have been changed to protect their identities."

-Sam

MADD MADDD MAAYY!!!!!!!!