Thursday, November 27, 2014

Update and New Videos

Okay so...as previously mentioned, I took down my latest "Jeff's Work" videos altogether...too many people at work found out about them (only took them 10 years) so I had no choice but to remove them in order to avoid being fired.  I'm not even hosting them privately.

What's even funnier is that I noticed a bunch of co-workers suddenly joined my subscription list tonight LOL I wonder why.

Anyhoo, I was going to make another "Worst Games" episode of Godzilla 2 but I'm going to postpone that for now.  Instead I'm going to work on a top 10 (sort of) list of my favorite game remixes (MP3's).  So I'll have the game playing in the background while the remix plays.

Here is the list I have going so far (the game names, anyway):

1. Deus Ex (PC)
2. Super Metroid (SNES)
3. Bionic Commando (NES)
4. Sonic the Hedgehog (various games) (GENESIS)
5. Shadowgate (NES)
6. Megaman 2 (NES)
7. Stunt Race FX (SNES....just one song)
8. Top Gear (SNES)
9. Final Fantasy IV and VI (SNES)
10. Gradius 3 (SNES)

That's it for now, but the list will grow in the future.  Just figure I'd do something different and these won't take that long to do, really.  Just got to rake in all the info about each song, who composed them, where to find the songs, give the remixers credit, that sort of stuff.

But alas, I'm disheartened that I must discontinue the Jeff's Work series yet again...until I get fired...which I hope isn't soon because I got no place else to go.



No comments: