Monday, April 6, 2015

Change of Pace

So I thought I'd put together a different type of video, more so to do with myself than video games.  I was going through my old personal belongings, stuff that I've collected over the years that has some sentimental value or is just cool.  I figure a lot of it would be worth sharing with all of you...especially my old kindergarten journals and video game material. 

So I'll be releasing a few segments that will have me going through my box of old stuff.  I say "a few segments" because I did a video already and only touched on 1/4 of the material (probably because I talk too much).  You'll see soon, I think it'll be pretty funny.

Otherwise, everything else is still on schedule. 

Oh and I'll be releasing a brief video soon to talk about a particular commenter on my Charlie Brown Snoopy video...somebody had left a comment that seems completely out of place and doesn't belong in the slightest bit yet nobody else appears to agree and replies to this person as if their comment makes sense...anyway, you'll see what I mean soon.  I may even upload it tonight lol.  Stupid things make me mad, no idea why...I've got mental retardation.

Anyway, here is a picture

No comments: