Monday, April 20, 2015

Star Wars Holiday Special

So I plan on getting started on the Star Wars Holiday Special review as soon as possible.  I was talking to a few people at work and they suggested it...not sure why I didn't think of it sooner seeing as I own the damn thing...well, I use the term "own" loosely.  I'm almost certain that Lucasarts or whoever put this crap together were hoping every single last copy had been burned to the ground.

I actually forget where I got this copy from...it was before Youtube was even around and I had to rely on forums for all my video content (amongst other things).  I remember finding it off some random guy who claimed he had a copy...have you ever had moments in your life where something just completely random yet cool happened...almost surreal?  Well this was one of those moments.  I remember the guy shared a link to download it and for all I knew it could've been a virus but nope, it was the full video rip (VHS I guess) of the Holiday Special.  The quality is crap but it totally suits the mood of the video...which is crap.

Anyway, you'll see...it's so damn terrible that I can't even bare to watch the whole thing again.  So stay tuned.

Besides that, I'm so utterly behind with everything like usual...can barely even get the weekly episodes of Play it Live out...

Here is a picture of a device meant for stupid children that can't avoid door handles.  If your child has done this...then they're still stupid, sorry.  If I walk into a door handle, I'm equally as stupid, there, we're even.


No comments: