Monday, March 30, 2015

Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses Master Quest

So I recently went and saw a symphony at the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts in Toronto.  But not just ANY symphony, it was the Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses Master Quest. 

http://zelda-symphony.com/concert (for complete details)


This was back on Friday, March 20th, 2015 and it was amazing.  I haven't ever been to a symphony and I'd have to say this was a good start.  I'm not even a huge Legend of Zelda fan so half the music wasn't familiar to me but that doesn't even matter, it was still an amazing performance and I'd go again.

I got the nosebleeds unfortunately, but then again, it certainly didn't feel like nosebleeds.  I could see everything and hear everything just fine and I saved a pretty penny too.  Next time I'd certainly go for closer seats on the main floor (I was in the balcony) but either way, I'm not complaining. 

The place was jammed packed and even though there were designated seats, people lined up out the door at least an hour early to get in...I'm pretty sure it had to do with the merchandise seeing as that's where everybody flocked the moment the doors opened.  I didn't buy anything myself, I was there for the performance only.

I'm making a video about this so I won't say much more here, but stayed tooned it'll be up in a week or so.  I only recording the opening/intro song (because I didn't want to be a complete dick and record the whole thing).  Not sure if I'll even post the opening song in full, I'm sure there are copyright issues up the wooha for that...we'll see.

Aside from that, I'm back on schedule with things seeing as my computer is cooperating lately.  My daughter isn't sick anymore and yeah, that's it for now. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounded pretty sweet! I would think if anything, a symphony of music which you grew up with MIGHT just sway anyone's opinion... mine as well!