Monday, March 9, 2015

Nothing Really New yet

Nothing really new as of yet, same old stuff.  I'm releasing an update video soon as well as Play it Live! week 2 of March.  This episode will be in two parts again...not only because my computer is too old to handle processing a video any larger than 40 minutes BUT also because the file sizes are too big and my internet connection sucks...see I have this thing called VOIP (which I'm sure you all know what it is).  Well my VOIP sucks so bad that if you were to use the internet at ALL then you can't use the phone...so even if I were to start uploading at say midnight tonight and the files was 1.5GB then it would be uploading from midnight all the way until 4pm the next day...that's how slow my connection is when it comes to uploading...but that's all I can afford lol.

So I broke the episode up into two parts so by the time my wife wakes up, the upload should be done and the phone won't be tied up all day. 

Anyway, other than that, video production is slow...such is life.  I do what I can and it's all for fun anyway. 

So...otherwise, all I got for you right now is that I built a snow man with my daughter today and then my neighbor made fun of me because it's like +7 these days so it'll melt by tomorrow.  I also discovered I have to tear out my staircase because the stupid previous owner had renovated the house, blocked in the water meter and the city wants to change it...YAY...more money down the drain.

Here is a picture of how life isn't:

No comments: