Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Yet another week

Oh boy, my dreams of obtaining a new computer have been destroyed lol.  Bill bills bills, they never stop and therefore have prevented me YET AGAIN.  I'll forever be stuck with a Dual Core processor...I guess I can't complain really, my system is working very well all these years and has served its purpose.  I'm just finally noticing how SLOW it is when it comes to video processing...driving me bonkers but meh, that's life.  I just need to remember that things could always be worse.

Besides my 1st world problems, video production is slow. I'm having no issues with the weekly episodes but past that, I'm barely getting any work done.  But what's new, right?  I'll keep chuggin away at what I'm doing and sooner later it will get done.  

I finally realized that Youtube has a scheduling system when it comes to uploading videos...I had no idea until now...sad clown.  I would always wait until Tuesday night to upload Wednesday's episode and then add annotations and what not after the fact but now that I've bothered to observe my surroundings, I realize I don't have to do that anymore.  I can upload in advance and add all the annotations that I want and THEN schedule it to publish on Wednesday...see this is how I work, I don't bother with things unless I absolutely HAVE to or I stumble across an alternative by mistake.   I never ever do my research in advance...I can't be bothered.  "Learn the hard way" that's my moto...

We have a new website up but I haven't even had time to look into that.  I think I mentioned this in a previous blog.  It's pretty much ready to be listed publicly, not at all in the professional looking stage yet but it'll always be a work in progress.  It doesn't help though that I don't even look at it...but special thanks to Mylo9000 and Mystik for putting all that together when they didn't have to. I 'm very grateful to have friends like them. 

Also thanks to Mr. Pizza for donating a whack load of games that I hope I can get to anytime soon.  At least I won't be running out of material for a LONG time lol.  The guy's birthday just past really and he buys ME games...fail friend I am lol.

Anyway, I'm still keepin at it.  Video Game Death's 2 is making progress.  This week's episode of Play it Live! is on schedule for Wednesday.  Here is a picture:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Try starting a Kickstarter, or Indigogo campaign and promoting it to your fans/viewers by making it related to the work you do on video's and such... just a thought.