Monday, February 9, 2015

Making Progress Still

So as you can see I've made some adjustments to the blog, I'm still trying to figure this all out...figured out how to add a donate button and made some other minor adjustments.  The whole idea is to eventually make this more of a website more than just a blog...I'll get there eventually.

This week's "Play it Live!" is finished and will ready on time for Wednesday.  This week is a classic game, I play from start to finish.  I wish I could do this for all the classic games I'll be playing but unfortunately, not all games are as short as this one.

Mylo9000 is working on our official website but I still plan on keeping my blog and everything too.  Only reason, the website (even when finished) won't have any fail safes. We'll be hosting on our own locally so if the power ever goes out or the server crashes then down goes the site. I'll keep the blog as a backup in the event that sort of thing happens.  Mylo9000 and I only started discussing the website last night so it has only been started.  I'll keep you posted on progress as I hear it.

Going back to the donate button, a few people have been asking about one and I really appreciate the request, really, any money would help but of course, no pressure to anyone.  I'm always going to make videos and one day I'd love to make this sort of thing full time...but who knows if I will ever be able to pull it off.

Here is a picture of a tree painting Bob Ross:

No comments: