Sunday, February 15, 2015

Updates and what not

Just finished the 3rd week's episode of Play it Live!  Strangely, this next game you're about to see (as per every Wednesday) was quite frustrating to say the least.  LOL I didn't have that much fun, I was more stressed than anything else so I have no idea if that will add to the entertainment value or not...guess we'll see.

I'm still working on the next Video Game Death's episode.  I'm actually starting it with a small Lester and Soapman animation so that's taking a bit of my time.  I have to put together some new sprites and what not for this to work.  Tedious work that's not at all hard...just time consuming.  Here is an example below:


Yes...this animation will be regarding Lester working at a fast food joint...my brain works in mysterious ways.  It'll be completely random and make NO sense, so no surprise, right? 

I'm also gathering footage for another music video and then working on the Valkyria Chronicles review.  For sure this time, I promise. 

I'm not sure if I'm going to do the Phobe review at all anymore though...now that I've been talking to the guy whose remastering the movie (or transferring to DVD) and since I've recently discovered that the main actor from the movie (Sgt. Dapp) is dead...I can't possibly say anything negative about it now...I don't have the heart.  I love the movie but for many reasons that I shouldn't...I'll get into that some other time.

I also want to give out a special thanks to Mr. Bludclot (from Youtube) for giving me a generous donation.  I really appreciate it and can't thank him enough.  Donations aren't something that I need by any means but heck, I won't turn down money.  I just want to be clear that I don't do these videos for money or expect any kind of return other than to make people laugh.  I've been doing this for free since 2006 and will always keep it free.  If I ever get a big enough following, I may offer optional stuff for money (like DVD's, special content, etc.) but I won't ever make my primary viewing billable.  Any donations I do receive I will use toward improving my video making (ex. better tools, system, etc.) since that's the reason I received the money anyway.  But if no donations come in the future then I'm perfectly fine with that.

So that's it for now, I'm keeping busy and will hopefully get more stuff out there soon (aside from the weekly "Play it Live!" episodes).

No comments: