Saturday, February 7, 2015

Phobe is Returning!

So, funniest thing happened....FIRST, Phobe makes a random appearance (the full film) on Youtube.  It's there for a day and then disappears...why?  I'm not sure...except before it was taken down, I commented on it asking who posted it since for years I've been looking for this movie and only recently had the luck to find a Saskatchewan Film Festival send me a copy.  I received the below response:


I feel bad...it's not like I don't want to give out a copy but I'm not even sure I should own the copy that I have now seeing as it didn't come from the original source...so who am I to give it out to the public, right?  Well good news, somebody (assuming the original creator) is going to bring it back from the dead.  You can find more details via twitter:

@PHOBE_LIVES


 I'm going to post updates myself as I see them.  Hopefully he'll sell copies and then everybody can have one.  Figured I'd let you all know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahaha this is awesome.

Remember the music?

Tik-a-tik-a-tik---tik-a-tik-a-tik...